Internship 10-week Project:
The intern will execute marketing strategies the fourth annual Day of the Ancestor: Festival of Masks (FOM) and the tenth season of LA Common’s cultural tourism initiative, Trekking LA: Local Adventures in a Global City.
The marketing intern will play an important role in disseminating information about the FOM workshops and festival, the docent program and the tour series, and building social networks online and offline.
• Maintaining a system that ensures timely, locally generated content for the LA Commons website – www.lacommons.org / www.trekkingla.org – based on work with community members in the target neighborhoods.
• Developing strategies for marketing the neighborhoods and driving traffic to the website through social marketing websites (Facebook, Twitter), blogs, YouTube, Flickr, and other internet tools.
• Working with cultural organization partners to distribute electronic and printed promotional materials to reach target audiences.
• Plan and implement projects, including setting goals, timelines, and overcoming obstacles
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Providing general office, fundraising and programmatic support as needed.
Skills, Knowledge or Other Requirements:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft and internet applications
• Strong sense of professionalism and willingness to work with others
• Ability to take initiative
• Strong organizational skills
• Interest in community arts and cultural tourism as a strategy for positively impacting low-income neighborhoods
• Interest in marketing and communications and familiarity with the various social media platforms
This is a compensated position. Send resumes to Heather Hoggan, Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Marketing Intern in subject line. For more information go to http://lacountyarts.org/2016Internships.html
This internship is sponsored by the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors through the Los Angeles County Arts Commission. 132 undergraduate interns will participate in the program this year at more than 100 performing, presenting, and literary nonprofit arts organizations and municipal arts agencies throughout LA County. In addition to their full-time 10 week paid internship, interns will participate in educational events as part of the program, which is funded by the Getty Foundation. The educational events are designed to provide interns with a broader perspective of the vibrant arts and cultural landscape of the County. For additional information on the Los Angeles County Arts Commission, the Arts Internship Program, and for a complete list of all the internships offered this summer, visit the Arts Commission website at www.lacountyarts.org.
People in Australia purchase more medications per man than any other place. The availability of remedies marketed by companies is definitely a contributing factor to formula medicament abuse epidemic. This is a fastest way to purchase remedies. Let’s find answers to certain questions about the problem. Several medicines are used to prevent pneumonia in men with weak immune systems caused by bone marrow transplant. Millions of people buy online such medications like Cialis. A lot of young men know about generic cialis online. What soundness care providers talk about buy cialis online? Also known as erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to maintain an erection suitable for intercourse. Young men with sexual disorders need professional help. Mostly in this situation, cognitive behavioral therapy is the treatment used. Several common medications can mean screwing with your sex drive. Mercifully, most cases of sexual dysfunction are treatable, so it is substantial to share your concerns with your partner and pharmacist. Now, there are variant options for those ones who suffer from such health problem. Along with their good effects, most drugs, even so, have dangerous aftereffects although typically not everyone experiences them. If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to this medicine, discuss with your doctor.